Monday, June 8, 2009

New Music Video

Whats up, my monster lovers? Today's blog is a short one. I"m trying to get my creative juices flowing. Well, anyway I was at work the other night and when I walked into the kitchen while on my break the MTV channel was on. If Madonna isn't on I usually dont pay much attention, but when I looked up at the screen, I was instantly captivated. A new music video by Eminem called 3 A.M started to play. What I saw caught me by surprise. Now I'm no fan of Eminem, but this video was unlike any other I've seen before. If you're a horror movie fan YOU'LL LOVE IT! Im not gonna let the bat out of the belfrey, but let's just say its got lots of blood and carnage, enough to satisfy the most discerning splatter fan. SO CHECK IT OUT!
Til we meet again, HAVE A BLOODY GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment