Sunday, June 14, 2009

Great horror movie website

Hi to all my horror buddies out there, had enough of this rain? It would be cool if the dead would come back to life and cause some carnage in the neighborhood...liven up things around here(LOL) ! Well anyway , my boredom led me to a very enjoyable monster movie review website on the net. It's called http://www.badmovieplanet.com/ and it is a must for all B-movie........ heck even Z-movie fans! It's formatted into alphabetical order groups and is not only entertaining but very thorough as well. Heck after reading each film's synopsis's you dont really need to see the film but that would defeat the purpose in the first place! Thats my only gripe with this otherwise topnotch website, it goes too much into the details of each film's plotline. But nontheless I was totally engrossed with it, so much so that I forgot all about the rain!!!! I read great viewpoints on such films as "The Monster of Piedras Blancas"(1959), "Bay of Blood"(1971), "Legend of Hell House"(1973), and a doozy on 1971s "Blood and Lace" a pre-slasher era film with many notable actors from F-Troops Melody Patterson to academy award winning actress Gloria Grahame ! You should check it out. Perfect for a rainy day ... or month I should say! Well back to the old grindstone .. to bring another blog to life . till then, HAVE A BLOODY GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment