Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Welcome fellow horror fans


A bloody hello to all of my fellow horror fans on the net. This is my first of many blog entries to come. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend and now it is time to get down to business.

The purpose of this blog is to share memories, opionios, and comments on all things horror. This blog will consist of not only my input, but yours as well, concerning horror films, books, toys, conventions, and anything else horror related.


As the creator of this blog, I will post my reviews, opionions, childhood memories, and general comments on what it means to be a life long horror fan.


I look forward to all of your input and comments, so let's have a bloody good time with the blog.

1 comment:

  1. OK Michael, here are 5 movies that scared the Hell out of me when I was young:

    1). Black Christmas
    2). Deathdream
    3). Silent Night, Bloody Night
    4). Grave Of the Vampire
    5). Horror Hotel

    Here are some more recent movies that scare me to death:

    1). Session 9
    2). The Mothman Prophecies
    3). The Blair Witch Project
    4). The Haunting In Connecticut
    5). Juon: The Grudge

    Steve Cummings

    ReplyDelete